Thriving neighborhoods • Healthy families • Community-led solutions
FULFILLING OUR VISION FOR LOWELL - TOGETHER
What we Do
We advocate for, educate and work with Lowell residents to meet critical needs and help make their vision for the community a reality.
- Develop and support grassroots community leaders and activists
- Provide residents with information about key issues that affect them
- Engage residents in civic and community life
- Identify and work to fill gaps in services
- Help families access resources and services, and strengthen neighborhood connections
News on Facebook!
Leadership training for grassroots activists to build effective community organizing skills for leading community-based projects
Immigrant and refugee support through Citizenship Clinics for eligible green-card holders, Know-Your-Rights forums, and coalition building to address unmet needs in Lowell
Emergency diapers and resources for families through the Lowell Diaper Bank, and by filling gaps in family-based services
Community organizing around voting rights, affordable housing and more, to support Lowell residents who want to learn about and take action on key issues that affect their quality of life